Sunday, March 07, 2010

It's the Magic of Your Loyalty Card

I went to Kroger today to pick up a couple forgotten things (olive oil, ground mustard, marshmallow peeps) and for the first time in at least nine months, bought NOTHING baby related -- no diapers, no wipes, no baby food, no formula, no bottles, no teethers, no baby Tylenol, no baby accessories of any sort.

As I finished checking out, the coupon machine started frantically spewing forth coupons for baby food, formula, and other baby accessories.

"I think your coupon machine thinks I'm not feeding my baby," I said to the clerk, bemused.

"Yeah, sometimes it's like that," he agreed.

The obvious and inevitable next step is for the coupon machine to get a direct line to DCFS so it can just report me directly for negligence instead of frantically spewing coupons.

4 comments:

Diane Vespa said...

OMG that is funny!

Emerge Peoria said...

Heeey. You might be on to something there...

kiel said...

wow it is so funny
==========
webdesign

webdesign said...

wow. wonderful its so funny.......
====================
non voice projects