Friday, June 26, 2009

Three May Enter, One May Leave

I put three baby "lap sheets" (they're like 12x12" squares of a heavier cotton fabric, but lighter than a burp cloth; helps protect your clothes from baby orifices and their products) in the wash today. They were brand new, came in a package of three, I took all three out and unfolded them and put them in the laundry basket. Threw the laundry in the washer, then the dryer, then came back upstairs with it ... and there was only one lap sheet.

I have been all through the laundry area like four times now trying to figure out where the other two went.

Apparently my washer is like a death cage match for lap sheets.

3 comments:

Megan said...

That's hysterical! You'll probably find them in a totally random place...IF you ever find them (sorry for sounding melodramatic there).

Anonymous said...

They are now in that alternate universe in which one of a pair of many of my socks reside.

Anne D. said...

They are clinging like crazy to some other item of laundry, I guarantee it. :-)