Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update

I was reminded this evening I haven't updated lately about Flippy. Flippy continues to do very well. I continue to survive. They're sending me to physical therapy because Flippy is wrecking my back; I've started gaining weight (after losing in the first trimester and then mostly maintaining in the 2nd); and I'm starting to slightly panic about getting the nursery ready and getting registered!

My belly went SPROING a week ago, but this week it's been mostly maintaining (although I have a sneaking suspicion we're about to start another growth spurt ... I feel stretchy).

Whenever Grey Cat leans against my belly and purrs, Flippy flips like crazy. I'm not sure if this is excitement or protest. But it's super-cute!

2 comments:

i do not know me said...

Registering is super fun because you get to use the bar code scanner gun!

Joel Steinfeldt said...

I'm voting for super-cute!