Sunday, October 26, 2008

Headless Chicken

I am entirely unsure if I am coming or going. I am working 6 days a week now, and I gave up my one day off this week to (wo)man a booth at the Women's Lifestyle Show.

I feel like I've been down a deep hole for two weeks between the bronchitis (cleared up now!), the doubled work schedule, and the 8 billion other major life events all landing on me at once.

We did finally manage to get new phones, which we've needed for ages (Mr. McGee's wouldn't even hold a charge anymore), so I spent part of my afternoon assigning ring tones to my relatives, which gave me great joy. We haven't managed to make it to PAWS yet and I haven't started laundry, despite my laundry room being all beautifully finished now.

I feel like I haven't seen any of my friends in forever, which bums me out a little.

My primary life goals right now are a) get past the election (soooooo tired of attack ads!) and then b) get to Thanksgiving. I need four days off!

3 comments:

East Bluff Barbie said...

It seems to all come at you at once. My whole summer was like that. Hopefully things will slow down for you.

Laura said...

Book club is this Sunday. Friends and fuN!

Joel Steinfeldt said...

Hang in there, McGee. People you don't know and have never met believe in you.
:)