Sunday, October 05, 2008

Calling All Gamers

As regular readers probably know, my husband plays a table-top RPG. Due to the normal moving, changing job schedules, etc., his table's a little thin right now, so he's looking for a couple players to fill it out. It's a group of married, gainfully-employed guys (there's one woman who sometimes plays, but it's not me). They play on Saturday afternoons and it's pretty flexible when someone can't make it.

I know I've seen other local bloggers talking about gaming, so I thought I'd give him a little plug in case anybody's looking for a game. Shoot me an e-mail (top left there) if you're interested!

3 comments:

Rixblix said...

What do they play?

Anonymous said...

A story intensive campaign with an AD&D backdrop (the original Greyhawk setting by Gary Gygax published in 1983), which uses 3.5 rules and encourages roleplaying. The PCs started at 1st level and are up to about 10-12th now.
Mr. McGee

Seth Ben-Ezra said...

Well, I'm one of those local gamer bloggers, and, while I'm not looking for another game, I thought I'd let you know about the Go Play Peoria mincons that I coordinate. The next one is on December 6. In case either of you are interested.