Thursday, March 06, 2008

Party Like It's 2008?

Eyebrows turns 30 a week from today, and I'm trying to decide what to do for my birthday. I am open to ideas! Probably I'd party on Friday night rather than Thursday, so everyone can get more rip-roaring drunk with fewer hangover consequences.

My birthday ALWAYS falls during spring break, which meant that for 8 straight years in college and grad school nobody was ever around to celebrate with ... but this year means I've got no classes to teach all week and everybody's around because all my friends are full-grown adults now.

Suggestions?

4 comments:

tsheets said...

Wait!!! I thought if your birthday ended in a '0' you got the whole month, and if it ended in a '5' you got a week???!!!

You better get started, you're 6 days behind already!!

At minimum....take off Friday and Tuesday so you start up on Thursday, and keep celebrating right through St Patty's day!

Jennifer said...

Pudding wrestling at the McGees?

Anonymous said...

Get a party bus! Aarons Limo (based from the airport) has 20-22 person buses that are really fun... everyone can drink (in the bus) and you can all bar hop together. We've done this for several friend's bdays, and none have been disappointing!

Not cheap, but quite a lot of fun!

Anon E. Mouse said...

You're thirty on Thursday, if memory serves.
I'll be forty on Wednesday. My idea of a good time is everyone forgetting about it.