Monday, March 03, 2008

16 Years Later ...

For the first time since I've HAD e-mail (which I got at about age 14), I have actually cleared my primary inbox down far enough that it only takes up ONE PAGE within the e-mail program. I have 24 messages in the inbox ... not 200, not a bazillion, not even 26 (which puts me on 2 pages) -- TWENTY-FOUR.

Moreover, I have actually cleared down THREE of my four* daily-use accounts so that they're only on one page each. There's only one disastrously huge inbox left, and I feel so super-motivated about clearing down these other three that I can totally tackle it!

For the first time EVER in the history of e-mail, my e-mail is actually under control!

*Four daily-use accounts: long-time social (yahoo), new social (gmail, I'm moving), ICC, and law practice. Non daily-use include the one attached to this blog, one I use for online game-type stuff, a spam-only account, etc. -- I just check those now and then.

1 comment:

East Bluff Barbie said...

I was sick and not doing anything computer related. When I went to check my email, I had 200 new messages between my two accounts. I'm down to 146 now. I just don't always have the patience or time to read it all.