Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Left foot! Left! MILITARY Left!

The semester has begun, which means my life gets crazy-busy all at once, which means I'm running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

So how busy am I?

I put my shoes on the wrong feet yesterday.

And I'm walking around getting ready to leave the house going, "Boy, I don't remember these shoes being this uncomfortable!" I looked down to ensure they were on the right feet and STILL DIDN'T NOTICE THEY WERE ON THE WRONG FEET.

Took me a good five minutes to figure it out.

4 comments:

newsanchormom.com said...

I know what you mean. I have worn one black boot and one brown to work more than once! Embarrassing!

Peoria Pundit said...

Jen: Sitting behind an anchor deak, how would anyone notice? And you know as well as I do, that sometimes the guys don't even bother to wear pants.

newsanchormom.com said...

Pundit, This is true. I should just wear slippers and call it a day!

Ms. PH said...

At least you had two shoes on! I count that a good day!