Saturday, September 22, 2007

Why Is My Blogroll So Behind?

Well, first, because my skill at html is totally rudimentary and changing my template scares me because sometimes I screw up the entire thing, and second, because my friend who helps me with my html just went and had her first baby and is all busy, you know, BEING A MOM. So if I screw it up she can't fix me!

Anyway, I have a loooooong list of blogs to add since I haven't updated my blogroll in probably 8 months, so I don't have Brad Carter, East Bluff Barbie, Scott Janz (who I totally thought I did have but probably I managed to screw it up), Peoria Rocks!, Peoria in Pictures, Notes from the Trailerhood, Pointlessly Hypertechnical, Jenjw4's blog, Peoria Anti-Pundit, Omphaloskepsis, and SEVERAL OTHERS.

So if I haven't added your blog and you'd like me to add you, please let me know via e-mail. (Link's in the upper left there.) I am going to gird up my proverbial loins and take a stab at my html sometime in the coming week. And if I screw it up, I'll do what everyone else who's bad at html in the Peoria blogging community tells me to do: Whine to PeoriaIllinoisian.

(Why is my posting so behind? A combination of grading papers and insomnia leaves me too brain-drained to be interesting.)

5 comments:

My Flock Rocks! said...

Here...I'll be the first...
http://myflockrocks.blogspot.com/
I know, I was suppose to email it to you, but I don't follow directions well...and I had to get in my shameless plug!
Sue~

Billy Dennis said...

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Never let anything .. job, friends, family ... get between you and blogging.

Look what happened to this guy.

Chef Kevin said...

Eyebrows...

Blogger has made it really simple. Copy the URL (http://chefkevin.blogspot.com). Type the name of the blog (chef Kevin's Culinary Rants and Raves) and paste the URL beside the name. Easy!

PeoriaIllinoisan said...

Ok, who's spreading these nasty rumours about me?

The Chef's right though, the new blogger is a snap.

Henny Penny said...

Me me me! www.central-illinois.blogspot.com