Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Template Update

All right, so I took the plunge and updated my template. I lost lots of pretty fontage in the move, too, so argh about that. I also typed only about 1/4 of my blogroll before I got very bored of entering every one by hand, so I'll be updating those things as time allows over the next few days.

I will also be adding my "local businesses that don't suck" list sometime soon (I hope!) and I think I'm going to do a linky list (now that lists are so easy on new blogger) with books I've been reading and stuff. Because, well, I can.

I'm going to try adsense ads. Don't know how I feel about them, but again, new toys demand to be played with!

PS - I also lost my RSS button, that'll take me a while to figure out!

4 comments:

Diane Vespa said...

OK I'm adding "Eyebrows" to my blogroll right now!!! Trade ya...

Diane Vespa said...

Oh, ooops, I already did. Must have done it last week after you brought it to my attention. I didn't think I was that on the ball.

mcSey said...

Might I humbly suggest using a service like Bloglines.com to manage your blogroll. You copy and paste one little piece of code where your blogroll goes, and then as you read your blogs you hit a "Subscribe with Bloglines" button, and it automagically puts it in your blogroll on your page.

Henny Penny said...

I just added BlogHer ads. More involved process than Adsense but I'm hoping for good things.