Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Like everyone else with any sense, Eyebrows is taking Christmas off. I've been busting my butt through December to get a bunch of work, volunteering, holiday, and other stuff done by various deadlines. I'm going to pretend like I'm back in college and basically sleep until New Year's, so unless the McGee family does something mind-blowingly funny (not just gut-busting, but mind-blowing), you won't see me for a week or so!

Have a very Merry Christmas, everyone, and I'll see you round about New Year's!

PS - my favorite high-heeled loafers have gone missing. It's very distressing. How do shoes go missing? It's not like you can leave the house with them on and come back barefoot!

4 comments:

debra said...

Well, first the remote control is missing (from your prior post) and now a pair of shoes...hmm.

Perhaps Grey Cat is hoarding things for some elaborate Halloween costume for next year? His mind is always working, you know. :)

debra said...

Oops, and Merry Christmas to the E.McG. household as well! All the best in 2007!

Anon E. Mouse said...

OOoooohhh!
They're HERE!
(no not your shoes)
They came today! I got two of them! I was actually thinking about them today (and yesterday, too). Then, there they were in the mailbox. I was figuring they'd show up the day before or the day after New Years.
The first two of the season and I am certain there are more to follow.

Let the planning begin!

HeartShadow said...

I want you to know you're contagious, Eyebrows.

I went out this week and bought heeled ankle boots.

what the heck am I doing with a heeled shoe??????

I blame you. :P