Friday, October 27, 2006

My Dining Room Is Soft and Fuzzy and Furry

Yesterday I learned a very important craft-related lesson, which is that when you're working with faux fur, all cutting should be done outside. In the meanwhile, my diningroom looks like it was hit by a faux fur snowstorm, and I'm not real sure how best to clean it up.

Faux fur hairs also make the hardwood floor ridiculously slippery. It's like a skating rink in there.

I have to admit, though, that it is an interesting change to be covered with faux fur rather than cat fur. At least my clothes have different color hair all over them than usual.

1 comment:

anon e. mouse said...

If the faux fur (fun fur?) was white - the easiest way to clean it up is to wear something black. That will collect a LOT of it. I think the more expensive the clothing, the more it picks up.