Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Short Break

In September, I'm going to take about a two-week break from blogging, do some family stuff, some me stuff, some non-computery stuff, recover from nagging typing RSIs, and so forth. I'm drafting a friend to post some "greatest hits" of old entries I'm compiling for her, Monday-Wednesday-Friday for the two weeks I'm gone, so it won't just be "dead blog" for two weeks. (I hate that! Reruns are better than dead air!)

Anyhoo, I've got some super-fun stuff planned for my uncomputery break and I shall have super-fantastic stories (I hope!) when I return from my cyberfast. But I don't want to spoil the fun by giving it away too soon, so you'll just have to content yourselves with foreshadowing until then!

3 comments:

HeartShadow said...

*twitches in anticipatory withdrawl*

mapgirl said...

If you had TypePad, you could write them in advance and schedule them to post in your absence. But you have a good strategy for introducing your friend to weblogs, and she will become addicted and will have to start her own!

m.

Eyebrows McGee said...

She already has one that predates mine. :D She does my complicated html and pokes through my simple html to figure out what I did wrong when I screw up the entire thing at once!