Monday, July 31, 2006

Ice Cold Beverages

So I'm thinking Castle Patio Inn on Sheridan & Loucks for my post-TV beer drinking? Around 10 p.m.?

Mostly because I really like the cheese there. Also because I can't drink too much because of my sinuses, so I'd better stick with the cheese.

I think I'll plan a party for a little later in the summer when it's not so freakishly hot outside - maybe at the Ballance-Herschel House - and get y'all a keg for that, but I definitely want to drink with all you hoopy froods ASAP!

(Sorry I haven't been more on the ball about this. As any of you who have ever had them know, sinus infections make you STUPID.)

2 comments:

PeoriaIllinoisan said...

Good luck tomorrow; I won't be able to make the late-night get-together, but I'll definitely join you at the kegger bash. Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Pammy said...

Awww, pooh. I can't make it, either. But I'll definitely be watchin Channel 59 tomorrow night. And ditto to what PI sez...if you need any help with the kegger thing, shoot me an email.

(Oh..and did you get my email?)