Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Eyebrows Is Comin' Out -- on TV

Yes, it's true: If you saw BlogBites tonight, you know that I'm the guest on Tuesday, August 1 on the News@9 on My59 (or however that's properly punctuated) next week. Having reached the $1000 goal - thanks, bloggerinos! - I will be coming out on TV.

I'm currently trying to decide if I should proceed directly from the studio to having you all join me for a drink, or if the drink should occur a little later in the week, since I'll be at the studio in East Peoria until around 9:30.

I doubt I'll be as serious or deep as this week's interviewee, a contributor to the conservative Illinois Review group blog, but that's okay -- it'll be fun!

(And PS to CJ, yes, yes, you're very clever. :P)

5 comments:

C. J. Summers said...

Excellent!!! And there's no council meeting to compete with your TV debut. I say we all go out for a drink afterwards.

Phoibos said...

Make sure it gets recorded and made available to all your non-Illinois groupies!

O'Brien's Briar Patch said...

Hm, I think for your regular readers you should post a more revealing picture before coming out on tv.....(nothing graphic now!)...you know, maybe an ear, chin or elbow.....

pollypeoria said...

I'm buying!!!

Edgar said...

Don't wear white :)