Thursday, June 01, 2006

Marital Discussions

(We pass a FedEx truck on the way home from dinner.)

Me: "Ooh! Yesterday I saw a UPS truck delivering packages to the post office!"

Him: "Really? What for?"

Me: "I don't know. I almost stopped the UPS guy to ask him, but then I decided I really just wanted stamps. (pause) Isn't it fun being married to me?"

Him: "It has its moments."

Me: "Just be glad I didn't follow through on my plan to go argue about the Christian morality of Hummers with the car salesmen."

3 comments:

Star said...

Some carriers have some kind of deal with the postal service, in which their packages travel part of the way in the postal service. I don't know much about the details, and I don't know whether UPS does it, but that's one explanation. :)

Phoibos said...

Or maybe the UPS driver had some bills to mail and needed stamps himself. :-)

Bill Dennis said...

Lady ... you have got to come to the next Blogger Bash.