Friday, November 11, 2005

Death, Death, and More Death

I know I'm overdue for an update or two (hey! It rhymes!) but I am worn out from the longest week ever in the history of the universe (I looked it up - they snuck an extra day in there) and my house is still a disastrous mess and I'm behind at work and while the back garden is now tilled (my arms will never recover) it still has to be prepped for winter and ... and ... and ...

So you will have to do without my Eyebrowsy entertainment for the holiday weekend. Instead, I invite you to do what I'm doing to decompress, which is blowing things up on computer games. If you don't have a Civ or SimCity or Emperor or Neverwinter Nights handy, hop on over to Jay Is Games for casual mostly-flash gaming (some Java and Shockwave). This is how I like to burn off my aggression after annoying things happen at work - five minutes of blowing things up in flash, rather than committing my entire day to annihilating AI opponents on Civ.

If you're more of a shopper than a shooter for decompression and you're near Peoria, you should check out the Julep's Closet sale this weekend at the Riverplex.

(Note to concerned readers: Only pixels died. No actual people. Pixel death makes me feel better.)

No comments: